Delhi Tai Chi . Com
10 essentials of tai chi
The energy at
the top of the head should be light and sensitive
- Hold the head as if suspended from above.
chest and raise the back.
- (but don't overdo it) Allow the chi to sink to the dan-tien
- Changes in full and empty all come from the waist.
full and empty.
- Don't be double-weighted.
Sink the shoulders and drop the elbows.
Use intent not strength.
upper and lower body.
- move as one unit.
internal and external
- spirit and physical body.
- like a great river flowing without end, also known as 'silk reeling energy'.
- the mind is calm